Saturday

We all have that one hair style...



We all have that one hair style that we fall back to because it is reliable. It is the style that is both easy to style and yet, is so flattering for our face that we go from 'everyday' beauty to va va voom in a blink!

For me, the style is a bun and its' variations.



When i have my hair in a bun, it is quite flattering for my face. I also like it because with some styles, i always have to remember to only take pictures from one angle but with the bun, i can do straight, left or right angles and not worry.

Recently, Modupe of Mogizzie did this up do for me and i loved it so much that i had to take a thousand pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...