Saturday

#StyleSaturday Saved by the striped pants!


Last week, i went for the Stylvo Creatives Connect event.



I wrote about it for Kwesefied here.

My stylist and i had picked out what i was going to wear- oversized white shirt with a maroon jacket. It was chic and definitely not my usual style.
Sadly, the next day, after putting on my make up, i went to get dressed and i just could not wear it because the shirt was too rumpled and i was running late.
So there i was trying not to panic as i watched the clock tick.
I began looking at what i had and trying to think of what to mix and match quickly.

In the end, my eyes landed on these striped pants and it was a bingo moment.
Once i knew i was going with the pants, everything else became easy. I would have liked a white shirt with it and now i know one item i simply must buy next shopping spree.

Next best option was the sleeveless blue shirt i eventually went with.
Although black items tend to be the most versatile items in your wardrobe, dark blue tops come a close third. White is of course number 2.

So i threw it on, tucked it in, grabbed my white shoes and dashed out of the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...