Monday

#ManCrushMonday Could Timi Dakolo ever make Fuji music?


Could he?
Would he?

Find out below

TOSYN BUCKNOR: "Hi Timi! I am excited that you are our Man Crush this week! I also like the new song, 'Medicine' a lot. I bet you listen to a lot of different genres but which genre would people be surprised you listen to?

TIMI DAKOLO: I think people might be surprised that i listen to fuji music!

(Are you surprised?)

TB: Your kids are beautiful and i love how you and Busola (his wife) spend time with them. Tell me, is raising a girl different from raising a boy?

TIMI DAKOLO: Yes i think so. I think with the male child, you have to be extra firm to teach him the responsibility that comes with being a male child.

TB: You always seem to be so happy and playful but have you ever dealt with depression?

TD: I have never been depressed; i am just a happy child!

And so he is!

His song, 'Medicine' is out now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...